How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2513
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would like to obtain a letter stating that my driveway may

Customer Question

Would like to obtain a letter stating that my driveway may crack if I park my 15000 lb 5th wheel on it. Letter is required by my HOA if I am to be permitted to park on the street in front of my home to load and unload my 5th wheel. Drive is 3.5 in. Thick aggregate with voids under the concrete. Please provide contact info for possible candidate. My phone is(###) ###-####(Larry)
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You would need to get a local construction expert who deals with concrete or aggregate to come out and inspect your driveway to issue such a letter and we cannot recommend anyone in your area.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like. call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Related Structural Engineering Questions