Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Where can I buy, preferably wholesale, 20' to 25' of poly…

Customer Question
Where can I buy, preferably...
Where can I buy, preferably wholesale, 20' to 25' of poly corrugated pipe, 4'diameter? I wanna use it like a playground slide off my backyard porch, color doesn't matter, but the inside does need to be smooth.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
Answered in 4 days by:
7/7/2015
Structural Engineer: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 3 years ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer
Hi. The key word you want is "double wall" when you want a smooth interior. You can always ask the manufacturers about how smooth they make them. Here is one as an example:
http://www.jmeagle.com/products/corrugated/EagleGreenPE_dual_wall.html
I don't think someone will sell wholesale for that amount. You may be able to buy pipe with small defect for lower price of municipalities surplus. The best is to call manufacturer and see if they have a distributor near you as the transport fee is major for something of that size.