walkereng
walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
61772417

Stephen, i am in the same situation a wash out under a slap

Customer Question

Hi Stephen, i am in the same situation a wash out under a slap on a house i bought, nothing has sunk or cracked, just need to know what is the best and most cost saving way of redo that. Regards Ole
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
The best and easiest solution is to have the slab pressure grouted. Holes will be drilled in the slab and concrete grout will be forced under the slab to fill any voids.
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Expert:  walkereng replied 2 years ago.
If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each adequately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks