Spanish

Ask a Spanish Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Spanish

Spanish Translation Help

I need help with a...

I need help with a Penn Foster assignment, translating spanish. http://helpspanish.tumblr.com/ There are 2 poems spoken three times, that need to be translated into english. Next there is a story that needs to be summarized in a paragraph in english. The story is by hans christen anderson. It starts at around 3:29 after the poems. I can't understand spoken spanish and this is very urgent. Thank you.

Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2012
Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

I can help you with those audio sections of this exam and will send the answers you need, in a short while.

Best regards,
Cher

Hello again, and thanks for your patience.

Please click HERE for a summary of the story and the poems.

Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded the file to your computer and saved it. Thanks!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback--"Excellent Service" (Laughing) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Cher

This is very important, thank you for your quick reply and great answers! Smile

Hi again, and you are most welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you with your Spanish!

Were you able to download the file with no problem? Have you saved it to your computer?

If you ever need more help in this, or any other homework subject, please let me know by requesting me to answer you and beginning your post with 'For Cher'. Thanks!

Please remember to take a moment to Rate my answer positively, so I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you were able to download the answer file and save it to your computer successfully.

If you need any additional information for this assignment, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

If you need help with any of the other Penn Foster Spanish exams, I've taken them all and have the answer sets. I also have extensive experience with other PF exams (many subjects), so please let me know if you need help with any of these and/or any other Homework help.

Since you said you were very pleased with my quick reply and great answers, please take a moment to RATE my answer positively (Laughing), as that is the only way I will receive credit from the site for helping you. (This will not incur any additional charges). Thanks very much, I appreciate it!

If you experience any problem with the Ratings Box or Submit button, please let me know immediately, and I will have it taken care of for you.

Best wishes,

Cher

Actually the wrong story was translated. It was my mistake. The story starts at 21.00 on track 1 and it's called Sirco: an old Ukrainian tale. Could you translate and summarize it? The story continues on to track 2 as well. Thank you.

first story starts at track 1, 21.00

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

There are two parts to the story 'Sirco'; do you need both translated to English?

Thanks,
Cher

yes, both parts are necessary! thank you.

Hi again,

I will have these translations for you shortly.

Regards,
Cher
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you have downloaded the file without any problem.

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher
Cher