Spanish

Ask a Spanish Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Spanish

i need help with penn foster exam 38981200 part II listening

i need help with penn...
i need help with penn foster exam 38981200 part II listening comprehension the story of the 3 bears
7/15/2010
Cher
Cher, #1 JustAnswer Spanish Expert/Mentor
HiCustomer and thanks for your question.

I have listened to all the stories on the listening comprehension part II of exam 38981200, and have not heard the story of the 3 bears; it's possible that Penn Foster has changed the listening part of this exam, as they are prone to change exams and/or exam numbers frequently. If this is the case, would you please make sure this is the correct exam number, and would it be possible for you to send me a link to download the audio portion of the cd/tape you have with this story? This is the only way in which I will be able to help you.

Thanks,
Cher
Where do i find the audio link? I have the disk, it is spanish sudy unit 6 eq0755
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

You would need to make an audio link from the disc you have, after recording it from the disc onto your computer and then upload it to a file sharing site. I'm not a computer expert, so I don't know how to do that, but I don't have this cd, so I'm afraid I can't help you unless I can hear the story.

If anyone you know can show you how to do this, or do it for you, in order to get the audio link to send me, I'd be happy to listen to it and answer the questions. Are the questions included on the cd or do you have written questions you need to answer about the story, after listening to it? If they are written, can you include a few, and maybe I'll recognize them?

You mentioned this is spanish study unit 6 eq0755; is there any other information on the disc, for example something like: 4L side B? That's what I've seen on the audio comprehension parts for this exam in the past. Also, what are the instructions on the exam regarding this part II of 38981200? Does it say for example, 'you will hear a story 2 times...., etc.'?

Thanks,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 7/15/2010 at 2:01 AM EST
What i will do is try to upload the cd to you, but i need someone to show me how. I will get back with you thanks for your help.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

That sounds like a good plan. I will also ask around and see if I can send you instructions on how to get it to me.

Speak to you soon.....
Cher

Laughingok i saved it to my computer i can send the link but i cant attach this on this, thanks for all your help. is there a direct email to you?

Hi again,

Great!

If you can send the link through a free file-sharing site, like rapidshare or mediafire, etc., you can attach it here by doing this: go to the file sharing site, click 'browse', look for the file saved on your computer, then click 'upload'. Copy the link you get from there, into the 'reply box', (to me) highlight it, hit 'copy', and go to the 'link' (looks like a chain) icon on the toolbar at the top of the box; it's between the smiley face and the tree icon. Click 'paste' in the small box that will open, (the top blank box), you should see your link, and then click 'insert' at the bottom of that box and it will make the link in your reply to me, a 'live' one.

There is no way to send me direct email, but if you have problems getting the link to me in the way I described, you can send the link [email protected] and say 'FOR CHER/CERECITA'. They will forward it to me in email.

Thanks,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 7/15/2010 at 3:23 AM EST

Laughing ok just sent it hope you get it thanks for all your help

Ok, very good! Laughing Do you mean you sent it through JustAnswer, to the email address I gave you?

I'll watch for it and let you know when I get it.

Regards,
Cher
yes i sent it hope you get let me know if you dont thanks kimLaughing
Hi again, Kim.

No, I have not received anything from Customer Service, if this is who you sent the link to.

Ok, let's try this: go to http://www.filedropper.com/ click 'upload file'. A box will appear with all the files on your computer. Find the file from the cd that you saved to your computer. Click on that, select 'open' or 'ok' at the bottom of the box on your computer and the upload should begin, on filedropper. When the file is finished uploading, you will see a page that gives 2 options: 'url' or 'embed' where your link will be written in both boxes. Click inside the box that says 'url' and it will highlight it automatically. Then, right click, choose 'copy', and paste that link into the reply box, here.

I'd love to help you with this part of the exam, but I just need to hear the story from the cd, so I hope this is successful! Laughing

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 7/15/2010 at 7:45 PM EST
http://www.filedropper.com/01track1_5 Hope this works thanks kim
Hi Kim!

GOT IT!! Laughing You did great with the upload!

What do you need to do with the story? Translate it to English? Or are there written questions you need to answer on the exam?

Thanks,
Cher
GREAT! aewsome just need the story translated it needs to be the min of ten sentences. it needs to be summerized into a composition thats all
Ok, Kim.

I'll have it for you in a short while.

Do you want it translated word for word, so you know what it says, and then you can do the 'shorter' summary in English, on your own?

Cher
ok please translate word for word i will do the summary thanks so much
Hi again, Kim.

Here is your translation:

The story of the three bears

A house in a forest. It is the house of the three bears: the father bear, the mama bear and the little baby bear. One day, the bears leave the house. They leave their breakfast on the table. The food is very hot. A little girl is walking in the forest. She arrives at the house of the three bears. She knocks. No one answers, so she goes in (enters). She tastes the three soups. She eats the baby bear's soup. She tries the three chairs and breaks the baby bear's chair. What a shame! She tries the three beds, and falls asleep on the baby bear's bed. The three bears return (come back). They see that someone has entered their house. They see that someone has tasted their bowls of soup. They see that someone has sat in their chairs. They see that someone has slept in their beds. They see that a girl is asleep in the baby bear's bed. The girl wakes up. She sees the bears. She is frightened (scared)! She leaves running and never returns to the forest.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 7/16/2010 at 3:38 AM EST
Cher
Cher
Cher