Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

I have a joint account with my girlfriend she has

Customer Question
I have a joint...

I have a joint account with my girlfriend she has transferred all the money 65,000 Euros into her own account can i legally get some if not all back

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

We are in marbella

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Spain Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2017
Lawyer: José M., Attorney replied 1 year ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Hi there

According to spanish law when you have a join account with somebody alse the propiety of the money is of both of them so the half of this money is yours. But this legal suposition could be destroyed if the other part probes another thing.

So, if you demand her at court you will force her to probe that she has taken her own money or give you the half back

So, demand her at court and force her to probe she owns the total sum she has taken. To do that you will need to contract a local atorney

José m spanish atorney