fcantalapiedra
fcantalapiedra, Máster
Experience:  Abogado en ejercicio, especialista en derecho penal, familia, general.
53020289

My question is for myself and many others too. I live

Customer Question

My question is for myself and many others too. I live permantly at Almafra Campsite Benidorm which recently was taken over by a British owner. Within only 2 months of ownership the new owner as increased rents substantially, causing many residents to sell and others to suffer financially. Do we all have any legal protection through Spanish Law to stop ruthless mercenary corrupt business people as we have now. Is there a threshold that rents can be increased. There is approximately in excess of 100 individuals worried for their livelihood because of this issue, and need immediate legal help and willing to pay for the cost of this help!
I look forward to hearing from you as a matter of urgency, thank you!
Kindest regards,
Stephen Raw
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi Mr Raw. I am José M spanish atorney

I need more information about the case and the contracts you have with the sold company, latest owner

Expert:  José M. replied 8 months ago.

Could you get some of this contracts and scan them to send them to me ?