How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 5984
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A man, a friend of mine is separated from s wife. She wants

Customer Question

A young man, a friend of mine is separated from his wife. She wants lots of money from him now, or she refuses to let him see his daughters. She has reported him to the police for violence and abuse. He was arrested and spent a night in jail on 29th December. He has a court case to clear his name later this month. She continues to demand more money, and has now reported him again for abuse, and the police were waiting for him at his office this morning. He hasn't seen his wife or daughters since early December, and the accusations are completely false. What do you suggest he can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

The best advice to tell him is to be out of her reach, never close to her, pay what the court forces him to pay and NO more. Even uf he contract a local atorney to use his services every single time she get close to her, much better. If he does nothing she will keep getting more and more. Remember, never get close to her and contract a local atorney to manage

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

José M Spanish atorney. Please let me know If you need more help. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He already agreed to pay her more than the court would suggest - when they first separated and she left, he agreed to pay more than the law demands - but she is very greedy, and now keeps the children away from him, until he pays more. She also has a good job, but has told the courts she doesn't work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They live in Ibiza and she is Spanish, so she has a very close contact it seems with the police. She seems to be friends with the local judge!!
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Its very comun this case, and the way to manage it Never close to her and manage by atorneys ways, always As long as he takes riskes she will improve her position.

Related Spain Law Questions