Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

A man, a friend of mine is separated from s wife. She wants…

Customer Question
A young man, a friend...
A young man, a friend of mine is separated from his wife. She wants lots of money from him now, or she refuses to let him see his daughters. She has reported him to the police for violence and abuse. He was arrested and spent a night in jail on 29th December. He has a court case to clear his name later this month. She continues to demand more money, and has now reported him again for abuse, and the police were waiting for him at his office this morning. He hasn't seen his wife or daughters since early December, and the accusations are completely false. What do you suggest he can do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Spain Law
2/1/2016
Lawyer: José M., Attorney replied 2 years ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

The best advice to tell him is to be out of her reach, never close to her, pay what the court forces him to pay and NO more. Even uf he contract a local atorney to use his services every single time she get close to her, much better. If he does nothing she will keep getting more and more. Remember, never get close to her and contract a local atorney to manage

José M Spanish atorney. Please let me know If you need more help. Thank you

He already agreed to pay her more than the court would suggest - when they first separated and she left, he agreed to pay more than the law demands - but she is very greedy, and now keeps the children away from him, until he pays more. She also has a good job, but has told the courts she doesn't work.
They live in Ibiza and she is Spanish, so she has a very close contact it seems with the police. She seems to be friends with the local judge!!

Its very comun this case, and the way to manage it Never close to her and manage by atorneys ways, always As long as he takes riskes she will improve her position.

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney