How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6056
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was engaged to my x girlfriend we bought a house in

Customer Question

I was engaged to my x girlfriend we bought a house in tarragona I payed but out it into her we are not together she won't give me the deeds. Do I have any rights
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
You could sue her, demand her at court and win if you could probe to judge that you paid and you make not a gift to her
So, it must be studied, the chance she has to defend agains your demand, if she could paid with her own money ir not, or if she could say you give the money to her as a gift
So, you have to contract a local atorney in Tarragona who study your case, your files, all the details, and who tell you honestly if you really have chance to win or not
To do that you need information about the money she has had, if she worked, and more to pay the propiety or she really she could not paid at all.
That is your legal chance, in adition you could try an agrement with her
Thank you