How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6058
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

L work in a restaurant and someone has accused me of

Customer Question

l work in a restaurant and someone has accused me of stealing tips which is untrue can l sue for defermation of caracter
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Spain Law
Expert:  José M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
You have three ways to defend you, according to the law
***** Telling to the boss in order that he knows about the case and the person get a Labour fine
2 denounce the facts to the police in order that he will be called to court to be judged for libel and Insults. He could be fined. Free way, you do not have to pay.
3 to sue him and ask for an indemnization for you. Expensive and risky. Atorney required
I recomend you the 2 way. Denounce the facts to the Police if you can probe the facts.
Thank you