Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

Spain Law

I have just received a copy of the Nota Simple Informative

I have just received a...
I have just received a copy of the 'Nota Simple Informative' for a property in Spain. I ordered this using the translation service at https://buyingahouse.registradores.org/

The 'Nota Simple Informative' only shows the current owners.

I would like to find out the previous owners of the property who purchased it 30 years ago. How can I find that information?
9/5/2013
José M.
José M., Attorney

Attorney3044 :

Hi there

Attorney3044 :

I am José magadán, spanish attorney

Attorney3044 :

The company and the web you have reached its not the oficial place of the catastro.

Attorney3044 :

In the official site http://www.registradores.org/en/certificaciones_registro.jsp you will find the different knids od documents and the ways to reach the information of the catastro

Attorney3044 :

Work with the official p`lace and you will find all the information you need

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed, thank you

Attorney3044 :

http://www.registradores.org/en/certificaciones_registro.jsp

Customer:

Thank you. And which type of certificate should I order to see the previous owners?

Attorney3044 :

Read in the link provided that you can choose and pay for the info required

Attorney3044 :

As so much info you ask you will have to pay more

Attorney3044 :

Type of certificate
When requesting a certificate users should indicate its type, which may be any of the following:

• Certificate of ownership: this only contains information about the last owner of the property.

• Certificate of ownership and charges: this certificate specifies the owner and all charges or encumbrances existing on the property.

• Certificate of specific entries: this certificate includes the entire entry requested. (Not available)

Cost of the service:

FEE

ITEM

AMOUNT

1

Presentation entry

€6.010121

4.1ª

Certificate of Ownership

€9.015182

4.1b

Certificate of Charges

€24.040484

4.1d

Negative Certificate of Charges

€9.015182

4.1e

Other Certificates

€6.010121

R.D.G.R.N (Resolution of the General Directorate of Registries and Notaries Public) of 27 July 2005

Customer:

Am I correct in thinking that the type I need is '

'?

Customer:

But the problem is it says 'not available'

Attorney3044 :

Yeah I see you need to contract somebody to ask in the register in person because they do not that this info on line

Attorney3044 :

I am going to check if some company provides this service

Attorney3044 :

Please wait

Attorney3044 :

You need a CERTIFICACION ( certification )

Attorney3044 :

its call certificacion literal

Attorney3044 :

No way to get it on line

Attorney3044 :

You need to contract somebody close to the propiety register to ask for a certificado literal of the propiety you need

Customer:

Thank you.

Attorney3044 :

There are companies wich could help you

Attorney3044 :

http://www.axesor.es/explicaciones/gestoria-virtual/certificaciones-propiedad.aspx

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

Can anybody go to the registry and order a certificado literal?

Attorney3044 :

A real state company could help you also ( Gestorías o inmobiliarias)

Customer:

Could I email the registry to request a copy - or will it need to be requested in person?

Attorney3044 :

Sure, get some gestoria administartiva close to the place you need and they will provide the service you need

Attorney3044 :

if you tell me where the propiety is I will check a numbre for you

Customer:

What is a gestoria administartiva? The property is near Denia.

Attorney3044 :

Ok I will check Gestoria administartiva its a professional office to manage oficcial documents ( Houses, cars, and so on )

Attorney3044 :

Wait a minute please

Attorney3044 :

Asesoria Orihuela Costa
Calle Isla Tabarca 34 1º 12, Orihuela Costa, 03189 Alicante
Tel:NNN-NN-NNNN| email | website | Find us on a map
Legal & Tax advice, Chartered Accountant, Bookkeeping, Conveyancing
, Business & Private Tax Inspections, Workers contracts, Allianz insurances, car registration, Nie Number, Residencia, Permiso military, Official Translation

Attorney3044 :

Easy Legals Spanish Lawyers,Solicitors & Tax Consultants
Avinguda de las Brisas No.6, La Plaza Comercial No. 20, Urb. Villamartin, Villamartin, Orihuela Costa, 03189 Alicante South
Tel:NNN-NN-NNNN| Mobile:NNN-NN-NNNN| e-mail | website | Find us on a map
We guarantee independant legal and tax advice, Court Cases, divorces, set up of companies, wills, NIE numbers, car registration

Attorney3044 :

Gonzalo Blanco & Associates (Lawyers)
Calle Mero 4, Las Marinas 1a, Denia
Tel:NNN-NN-NNNN/span>

Attorney3044 :

Please do not forget to rate positivly the service

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer:

Ok, so I can contact any of these organisations and they could assist me?

Attorney3044 :

Sure, contact several of them, but all of them could

Customer:

thank you.

José M.
José M., Attorney
José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney