How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 5982
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe there has been a fraudulent transfer of property

This answer was rated:

I believe there has been a fraudulent transfer of property in Spain. If this was to go to court, does it need to happen in Spain, or could it be brought against the defendant at a court in the EU country where they are resident?

Attorney3044 :

Has to be managed un Spain. Not posible in another place. Only in Spain


What about if there is a judgement against the defendant in Spain. How would it be enforced in another EU country?

Attorney3044 :

No. If the criminal action has been un Spain only un Spain coul be enjudmented

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Spain Law Questions