How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 5982
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sir /Madam I came to Spain at the age of 43 yrs and continued

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir /Madam
I came to Spain at the age of 43 yrs and continued to pay my Social Contributions in the UK until I was 65 yrs.
I worked and paid social contributions in Spain for 20 yrs .
The above information was given (via Spanish Accountants) to the Seguridad Social and based on the above they awarded me a Spanish Pension.
I am now 70yrs old so have been drawing this pension and paying Tax on it for 5yrs.
However I am now told that on further review of all of my pensions I have received too much for the year 2011 and have to pay back 3000 euros.
I have paid my tax for the year 2012 so now expect the same demand for this year.
They have not said how much my pension is to be from now on.
My question to you please is Have I any redress ?
Yours faithfully Les Golledge

Attorney3044 :


Attorney3044 :

I am José M. spanish attorney

Attorney3044 :

I am going to answer you now

Attorney3044 :

Well Miss Golledge you should take all your documents and go with them to a spanish solicitor who will study what could be done

Attorney3044 :

The last two yers we have been suffering a huge tax elevation and it does not seem to be over yet

Attorney3044 :

I recomend you strong abogados in Spain

Attorney3044 :

They will advice you what will be the best for you

Attorney3044 :

But they willl need to check all the documents you got


Thank you

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Attorney 3044


No I don't need further information thank you.

I took your advice and went to a Spanish Attorney who answered my questions.


Thank you again for your help .

Les Golledge

Related Spain Law Questions