Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

Spain Law

i wish to provide a service to hotels in spain my company is

Customer Question
based in England. Is there any...
i wish to provide a service to hotels in spain my company is based in England.
Is there any tax i need to add or pay? on invoices or on reciept of payments?
we obviously pay british taxes.
i would also ask that a contract in spainish be drawn up for my clients to sign commiting them to the quarterly service we would be providing, Is that something you do?
thank you
regards
Paul Levine
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Spain Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/6/2013
Lawyer: José M., Attorney replied 4 years ago
José M.
José M., Attorney

Attorney3044 :

Hi Mr Levine

Attorney3044 :

If you provide services in England, you must charge and pay the taxes as English law requieres

Attorney3044 :

When you sell the goods or services in spain, you must to charge and pay indirect taxes, tax for added value. In Spain now for services is 21 per cent

Attorney3044 :

The IVA or VAT paid in Spain is deductible in England

Attorney3044 :

I need more information about the contracts you mean with your clients in order to advise

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

We are looking to provide a bed bug search and possibly/additionally elimination of the bug in hotel rooms

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

we have specially trained dogs that my company trains for this purpose and have aquired specialist steaming equipment

Attorney3044 :

In this case you need to charge vat and declare here in Spain

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

So we are looking for long and short term contracts aimed at the hotel industry

Attorney3044 :

The best way its to make a limited company here in Spain

Attorney3044 :

Because you will need also to contract people

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

so i will need a accountant in spain to guide me on spains charges vat and how to pass this on

Attorney3044 :

Yes, it will be better

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

to begin with we will bring our own handlers over but will look to train Spainish handlers as the business grows

Attorney3044 :

In the south of spain you will easy find solicitors speking english to be contracted

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

thank you for your help . Gracias

Attorney3044 :

The first step its to make the limited company, fill it up in tax office

Attorney3044 :

Thank you Sir

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

i will google

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

Gracias

Attorney3044 :

Let me know if I can help you

Attorney3044 :

Gracias XXXXX XXXXX

Attorney3044 :

I will left you some links

Attorney3044 :

http://ricorabogados.com/

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

any recommendations of lawyers and accountants in the south of Spain would be very useful

JACUSTOMER-e5xzqad9- :

thank you

Attorney3044 :

https://www.gov.uk/government/world/organisations/british-embassy-madrid

Attorney3044 :

http://www.white-baos.com/index.php?lang=en

Attorney3044 :

All this sites could be helpfull

Attorney3044 :

Thank you. have a good day

Attorney3044 :

Please to make a good rate of my service

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

Please do not forget to rate my service, its the way I get paid from the site

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney