Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

Spain Law

What is the rate of tax levied on a Spanish tax resident on

a property owned abroad?...
What is the rate of tax levied on a Spanish tax resident on a property owned abroad?
4/9/2013
José M.
José M., Attorney

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Attorney3044 :

As long as you own a real state propiety in spain you must pay taxes

Attorney3044 :

Taxes are according to your income, taxes paid in your country are deductibles in Spain, so you do not have to pay twice

Attorney3044 :

The real satte tax is 1.1 per cent of the castastral value each year to be added to your income

Attorney3044 :

Get more information here about spanish tax http://www.strongabogados.com/taxes.php#PersonalTaxes

Attorney3044 :

I will be here if needed

Attorney3044 :

Please do not forget to rate my answer ok, good, or excelent service

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Attorney3044 :

Have a good day

José M.
José M., Attorney
José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney