Spain Law

Need Spanish Law Help? Ask Spanish Law Questions Online.

Spain Law

If I make 65.000 euro pr. year, working in Spain for a Spanish

compagny, how much will I...
If I make 65.000 euro pr. year, working in Spain for a Spanish compagny, how much will I pay in tax?

I am 50 years old, no children. Workplace Malaga
1/23/2013
José M.
José M., Attorney

Attorney3044 :

Hi Sir

Attorney3044 :

I am an spanish attorney

Attorney3044 :

I am going to answer your question now

Attorney3044 :

The tax table are[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]200.4878048780488[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

Attorney3044 :

The apliaction its from your 65.000 you have to rest 11.162 and we go to the table with the result 58838

Attorney3044 :

So you will have to pay more or less 47 per cent of 58838 Result 25303

Attorney3044 :

So, the result ( more or less at the end of the year) from 65.000 euros you will have to pay 25.303

Attorney3044 :

You have more information here

Attorney3044 :

I gently aks you to rate my answer only when you were completly satisfaed with it

Attorney3044 :

Ask me if you have more questions

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Customer:

if the salery is

Customer:

48.000 or 54000 can you calculate this?

Attorney3044 :

Yes

Attorney3044 :

You have a program on the web I send you to calculate your self

Attorney3044 :

You have to pay 25.000 from 65000

Attorney3044 :

If you are married and your wife lives with you its an samoller sum

Attorney3044 :

I mean smoller sum

Customer:

wife is in denmark, so it is just me

Attorney3044 :

Ok, sorry for that

Attorney3044 :

I mean If you have somebody alse who depends economicaly of you, you will pay an smollers sum

Attorney3044 :

If there is not you will pay that

Customer:

I tryed to find the calculating model bud couldnt.

Attorney3044 :

I see

Attorney3044 :

Did you reach the tables pictura?

Customer:

The case is that it only is me who will live in spain, my wife stayes in Denmark, but will wisit, so we have only to look at me and the income from me

Attorney3044 :

I am going to send you to a site in spanish

Attorney3044 :

In your case you can no deduce anything

Customer:

Yes I got to the homepage bud can not find calculator formel

Customer:

ok

Customer:

so I have to pay 24,7 % of the total amount?

Attorney3044 :

Yes

Attorney3044 :

Acctually your employer take monthly this per cent and give you the rest

Attorney3044 :

It how it works here in spain

Customer:

ok thank you,

José M.
José M., Attorney

Here its the web site in spanish

http://impuestosrenta.com/tablas-irpf-2012/

If you do not andertand it please let me know

Thankk you

José M.
José M.
José M., Attorney