How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask José M. Your Own Question
José M.
José M., Attorney
Category: Spain Law
Satisfied Customers: 6056
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
Type Your Spain Law Question Here...
José M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a LIMITED COMPANY registered in Gibraltar. My Ltd Company

This answer was rated:

I have a LIMITED COMPANY registered in Gibraltar. My Ltd Company which I am a director does not have a permanent establishment , does not do any business in Spain and is not managed from Spain.

I have a villa in Spain and spend only 160 days a year in Spain.

Am I due any Spanish corporation income taxes.



Attorney3044 :

Hi Sir

Attorney3044 :

As long as you do not have business in Spain youdo not have to pay taxes here

Attorney3044 :

In order to be your tax residence you should stay longer than 183 days in a year

Attorney3044 :

So you have nothing to pay here in Spain

Attorney3044 :

I will be on line if needed, best regards

Attorney3044 :

Please to make a good evaluation of the service provided in order I could get pay from the web site

Attorney3044 :

Thank you

Attorney3044 :

I have found this site for you


Many Thanks.

José M. and other Spain Law Specialists are ready to help you