José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

We are dealing with a Company called Saliveras, based in Cadiz,

We are dealing with a Company called Saliveras, based in Cadiz, who tell us that they are working on behalf of a liquidator. This is in order that we receive compensation for a Cash Back from a Time Share that we never received. They have told us that we will need to pay tax to the Spanish Government before we can receive this money and so have filled out a form for non-residents. We have been given the phone number for a tax office : 0034910910229 and wish to ascertain if this is all genuine before we part with any money. Please could you tell us if they are genuine or if this is just a scam?

Attorney3044 :

Hi

Customer:

Hello

Attorney3044 :

I think its an scam

Attorney3044 :

The phone number provided its from madrid

Attorney3044 :

I recibed a lot of question like yours ecery single week

Attorney3044 :

all of them are scam

Attorney3044 :

Spanish goberment never ask money in advance

Customer:

We have wondered because we received the call out of the blue saying that we could get our money back from the cash back company and that Saliveras had been appointed by the liquidators but that we would have to have a Spanish Tax Reference before we could receive the money owed. We would also then have to pay the tax before hand.

Attorney3044 :

And geniune lawyers, as I am, always tell him who they are and the adress and phone number

Attorney3044 :

If you got the name and adress of the lawyer or attorney I will tell you if its an honest people or not

Customer:

We were given the address Calle Real 210, San Fernando 11110 and telephone number 0034 901 009 348. Names given are Pedro Botello, Francisco Corral, amongst others

Attorney3044 :

wait a minute please

Attorney3044 :

No honest lawyer call botello in the adress

Attorney3044 :

No phone number in Cadiz begins 91

Attorney3044 :

91 are all of them from Madrid

Attorney3044 :

Its an scam

Customer:

Thank you so much for your help, it has been much appreciated.