South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

An owner now 70 wishes to dispose off his cc to his son. NAV…

Customer Question
An owner now 70...

An owner now 70 wishes to dispose off his cc to his son. NAV is R450 000 ans as the son has been in the business for the past 15 years no goodwill is to be charged. Does he sell his members interest or does he sell the cc

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

KZN

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Just discusssions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Lawyer: Freddie Lombard, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney

Hi I'm Freddie,

Welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will post a reply here ASAP.

Regards

Selling the CC will require the father to transfer the members interest to the son, so, in short, he will be selling this members interest.

I hope this answered your question.

I know it will take an extra minute of your time to rate my service, but if you do not rate it, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively. Feel free to ask further questions here on this topic at no extra cost if you need more information.

Regards