South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

If I am found with cat drug in my system but not a dealer or…

If I am found with...
If I am found with cat drug in my system but not a dealer or any actual drug on me will I get arrested? And would I get a criminal record. This is for South Africa
1/18/2018
Christiaan K

How will you be found with Cat in your system?

If an ex boyfriend has given the police a tip

They are putting you on. There is no way in which the police will or can test you.

Christiaan K
I am confused sadly as all the other experts are saying I will have a criminal record no matter how little or how much cat I have in my system? I thought that’s not right. I believed your answer is correct

Thank you for the positive rating.

If you need my assistance again in future, you may request me personally at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-Attorneyza/

Regards

You are a star