South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I have recieved a certificate of origin Republic of Ghana…

Customer Question
I have recieved a...

I have recieved a certificate of origin Republic of Ghana Ministry of mines. This was sent by Barrister and looks like the same as this on site. How do I verify?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes Barrister has filed and I recieved

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How is it verified. I am trusting but also need proof

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
1/9/2018
Lawyer: Freddie Lombard, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney

Hi I'm Freddie,

Welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will post a reply here ASAP.

Regards

You basically have two options. First, you can attempt to make contact with the Ministry in Ghana personally to verify the document, alternatively, you can appoint an attorney of your own, who practices in Ghana and get the attorney to visit the ministry and verify the document for you.

This will obviously cost you a bit of money, but, rather safe than sorry I think.

I hope this answered your question.

I know it will take an extra minute of your time to rate my service, but if you do not rate it, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively. Feel free to ask further questions here on this topic at no extra cost if you need more information.

Regards