South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I have won my case in rep of Congo, on government for 20…

Customer Question
Good evening Pearl Lawyer's...

Good evening Pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have won my case in rep of Congo, on government for 20 millions Euro but they are not respecting the law, how can I switch my case to international court

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On my case no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to switch my case to international court

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: CaseLaw, Attorney replied 5 months ago
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney

Hi there,

I am a practicing attorney based in South Africa and I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions in order to clarify your initial question. If you have a new question, you must please open a new thread.

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

Are you able to provide me with a little more information about the nature of your case. i.e. What it was about, and who it was against? When was the case heard? Do you have a court order or judgment? Can you send me a copy?

Awaiting your further information.

Regards

CaseLaw