South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I am married and my wife is struggling with forgiveness, we…

Customer Question
I am married and...

I am married and my wife is struggling with forgiveness, we went for counselling and still she dont forgive, holds offences and its draining. Im emotionally tired of talking about it. And i cant live with it anymore. I want a divorce. We have one child and the other is on the way. In which category must i file the devorce?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

South Africa.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing thats all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can i also make a call ?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 7 months ago
Christiaan K

Good day

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you in answering your question today so please feel free to ask as many followup questions as you like until you are satisfied that I have answered your question.

You can sue for divorce out of the regional magistrates court in your area. If the divorce is uncontested, you can ask the registrar of the court to assist you with drafting the summons.

I trust that this answered your question.

Please be so kind as to rate my service by clicking on the relevant stars or smiley faces. If you do not rate my service, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively.

Kind regards