South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I need some help. I have moved out from the house of my

Customer Question
Good evening I need...

Good evening I need some help. I have moved out from the house of my second husband taking my kids from the first husband with me

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

SOuth africa North west province

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet I want to know what must i do... my husband and I talked about me leaving the house to move into my own place as I have Bi-polar disorder and with my husband not understanding the disorder made couping with new changes of work a lot more difficult as well

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I moved out and we had a verbal agreement about this seperation and now after a month the husband is threatening me with divorce as he cannot coupe with the situation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
11/26/2017
Lawyer: CaseLaw, Attorney replied 7 months ago
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney

Hi there,

I am a practicing attorney based in South Africa and I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions in order to clarify your initial question. If you have a new question, you must please open a new thread.

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation! What legal question exactly do you need assistance with?

Awaiting your further information.

Regards

CaseLaw