South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

Employees in administrative functions in the company were…

Second opinion] Hi, Employees in...
Second opinion] Hi, Employees in administrative functions in the company were put on short time and a reduction of 10% of CTC in August this year. Now there is a restructure and various employees are being retrenched. is the retrenchment package on the CTC prior to the reduction or on the reduced CTC.
11/23/2017
Christiaan K

Good day

Retrenchment package is calculated at the salary immediately prior to the dismissal. In other words, the last/latest salary will be the one used to calculate the retrenchment amount.

Regards

Christiaan K

Thank you for the positive rating.

If you need my assistance again infuture, you may request me personally at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-Attorneyza/

Regards