South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

It's gavin here again, regarding the emotional blackmail and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] It's gavin here...
Second opinion] It's gavin here again, regarding the emotional blackmail and extortion. I had to transfer money to various different accounts! And I have all those account details. I have only been communicating with her on WhatsApp she says her phone uddenahef and cannot take calls. I have not seen
her this fraudster is impersonating the real Lucy that I am in love with.,when I question her. Her best form of defense is attack!! And I get emotional, depressed anxiety!!!
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 6 days by:
11/27/2017
Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 5 months ago
Christiaan K

Hi Gavin

I did not want to take up this question since I have nothing but bad news for you but since it has remained outstanding for such a long period, I have decided to post my answer.

I have read your other question and the expert's answer and I have to agree with him. You were scammed.

Regards

Christiaan K
Christiaan K
Christiaan K