South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

My Fiance and I have just parted company, issue is she owes…

Customer Question
Hi, My Fiance and I...
Hi, My Fiance and I have just parted company, issue is she owes me a substantial amount of money
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Lawyer: CaseLaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney

Hi there,

I am a practicing attorney based in South Africa and I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions in order to clarify your initial question. If you have a new question, you must please open a new thread.

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

What was your initial agreement relating to the money? Was it a loan? When did you agree that the loan would be repaid?

I'm asking this because the TERMS of the initial agreement are VITAL to me giving you advice.

Awaiting your further information.

Regards

CaseLaw