South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

My husband worked for a company for 12 years and

Customer Question
My husband worked for...

My husband worked for a company for 12 years and unemployment was paid for 12 years, his latest earnings was R44000.00, how much is he supposed to receive every month from the UIF which has already been registered.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Guateng

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The first payment that we got is +- R3500.00 the second payment is R5500.00 is that more or less right

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 10 months ago
Christiaan K

Good day

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you in answering your question today so please feel free to ask as many follow-up questions as you like until you are satisfied that I have answered your question.

It sounds more or less correct. You can click on this link to get access to a UIF Calculator where you can work out exactly how much he should receive.

I trust that this answered yourquestion.

Please be so kind as to rate my service by clicking on the relevant stars or smiley faces. If you do not rate my service, I donot get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively.

Kind regards

Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 10 months ago

Did you receive my answer?