South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

Some people are scammers in my building I saw them with

Customer Question
Some people are scammers...

Some people are scammers in my building I saw them with People cedit card , and they use them to shop online

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

I will be glad if you can go to the address and get them arrested . am sure you will be happy with this infomation

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Fraud Examiner should know?

Yes And some are doing drugs

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Lawyer: Zoey_JD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Oops. I failed to notice that you are in South Africa. I will opt out of the question and send it to a South African lawyer who will assist you

Lawyer: Barend B., Legal Consultant replied 10 months ago
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant

Good afternoon,

Have you considered phoning the police?

Crime Stop is a national contact centre staffed with well-trained investigative interviewers with at least basic detective training. They assist anonymous callers to provide usable information on criminals, their criminal actions and their whereabouts.

You can report it anonymously at 08600 10111.

Regards,

BB