South Africa Law

Get Your South African Law Questions Answered by Experts

South Africa Law

Why did your direct intervention fail? South Africa is NOT

Customer Question
ON YOUR LIST...
Why did your direct intervention fail? South Africa is NOT ON YOUR LIST
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
9/13/2017
Lawyer: Expert_James,
 replied 2 months ago
Expert_James

Actually, it is. I will put in a request for the South Africa Law category.

Why should I have to talk to a lawyer of what is a relatively small amount, the lawyers' fees will be higher than the amount in question. Unless you can really help me I suggest to reverse the debit entry to my card. I pay rental every month for the whole karump and Lightroom can no longer be installed espite your direct intervention? My down is running at the moment, once again, please look at it and DO SOMETHING.
Lawyer: Expert_James,
 replied 2 months ago

So you do not have a South Africa law question?

I am hearing impaired and prefer the written language. I am in my 90th year of life, a pensioner and do not want to spend another amount of money on this failure. My lawyer is llewellyn Studti of Halse, Haveman @ Lloyd at +27 (SA Code)###-##-####
I prefer that you properly and directly intervene.Regards,Guido Ophey
Lawyer: Expert_James,
 replied 2 months ago

OK, this is the general legal category. There is a category for South Africa. I asked this question to be changed already. Please be patient and do not respond to me here. Thank you.

Barend B.
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant