South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I am going through alot and I have made up my mind to

Customer Question
Good day, I am...

Good day, I am going through alot and I have made up my mind to divorce my wife

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Its south africa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just about the divorce

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
9/11/2017
Lawyer: Freddie Lombard, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney

Hi I'm Freddie,

Welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will post a reply here ASAP.

Regards

OK, what exact;ly is it that you want to know about the divorce?

Are you married in community of property or out of community of property?

If OUT, is it with the inclusion of the accrual system or without?

Are there any minor children involved?

Regards

In community of property, 2 kids is involved

Thank you.

Again, what is it exactly that you want to know about divorce?

Regards