South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I have a 5 year old daughter and I'm longer together with…

Customer Question
I have a 5...

I have a 5 year old daughter and I'm longer together with her mom I've also lost contact with her mom, no the grand mother is denying me access to my daughter

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

I'm in South Africa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes I have, the family court said they need my daughter's mom contacts so they can summon her to court I don't have her contact and the grand mother refuses to give us her contact

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all for now thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 11 months ago
Christiaan K

Good day

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you in answering your question today so please feel free to ask as many follow-up questions as you like until you are satisfied that I have answered your question.

My best advice that I can give you is to get assistance from an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, you can apply to the Leagal Aid Board of South Africa for assistance. They will assist you with everything that you need to do.

If you cannot do that, then it should suffice if you give the name and address or contact details that you have of the grandmother to the family court.

You can also contact a tracer for assistance to get her details. You can click here to be redirected to a website of tracers.

I trust that this answered your question.

Please be so kind as to rate my service by clicking on the relevant stars or smiley faces. If you do not rate my service, I donot get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively.

Kind regards

Lawyer: Christiaan K,
 replied 11 months ago

Did you receive my answer?