How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christiaan K Your Own Question
Christiaan K
Christiaan K,
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 134
Experience:  Attorney & Director at Lombard Kotze Incorporated
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Christiaan K is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 5 year old daughter and I'm longer together with

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a 5 year old daughter and I'm longer together with her mom I've also lost contact with her mom, no the grand mother is denying me access to my daughter
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: I'm in South Africa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes I have, the family court said they need my daughter's mom contacts so they can summon her to court I don't have her contact and the grand mother refuses to give us her contact
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all for now thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Christiaan K replied 1 month ago.

Good day

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you in answering your question today so please feel free to ask as many follow-up questions as you like until you are satisfied that I have answered your question.

My best advice that I can give you is to get assistance from an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, you can apply to the Leagal Aid Board of South Africa for assistance. They will assist you with everything that you need to do.

If you cannot do that, then it should suffice if you give the name and address or contact details that you have of the grandmother to the family court.

You can also contact a tracer for assistance to get her details. You can click here to be redirected to a website of tracers.

I trust that this answered your question.

Please be so kind as to rate my service by clicking on the relevant stars or smiley faces. If you do not rate my service, I donot get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively.

Kind regards

Expert:  Christiaan K replied 1 month ago.

Did you receive my answer?