How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CaseLaw Your Own Question
CaseLaw, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1589
Experience:  BCom; LLB; Masters in Law
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
CaseLaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find a lawyer dealing with these cases in

This answer was rated:

Good dayI would like to find a lawyer dealing with these cases in Mossel Bay. The trustees of the complex that we live in have been making false & unsupported claims against us for 8 years and I am tired of it now.Every time I ask them for evidence, they just ignore me.These claims are sent out to all the owners of the complex and it is dragging our names through the mud.Please assist.RegardsZandri
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: This is in Mossel Bay, south africa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: nothing has been reported. I have all the false claims on record that they made against
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope, thanx

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions in order to clarify your initial question. If you have a new question, you must please open a new thread.

There are a number of lawyers operating in Mossel Bay. I think that you want is a recommendation of which lawyer to hire who has experience dealing with Body Corporate claims?

I am afraid that I am not allowed to refer you to a specific attorney, however I can suggest that you can locate a suitably qualified attorney in your area who will be able to assist you with your query at Find a Law Firm specialising in Property Law. There is a link on the left hand side of the page to refine the search to Mossel Bay lawyers.

You'll need to speak to the lawyer directly about his/her charges as they vary depending on a number of factors. e.g. small firm / big firm, years of experience, etc ...

If my answer hasn't provided you with enough clarity regarding your initial question, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - don't just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,


CaseLaw and other South Africa Law Specialists are ready to help you