South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

I am looking for divorce lawyers but husband should not find…

Customer Question
Hi, I am looking...

Hi, I am looking for divorce lawyers but husband should not find out. Is this possible

Lawyer's Assistant: Are there any minor children from the relationship? What is the custody situation?

Hope for married for few years

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Nope no children with him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just worried about my house I bought recently

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: South Africa Law
7/30/2017
Lawyer: CaseLaw, Attorney replied 8 months ago
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney

Hi there and thank you for your question,

I will try to assist you with your legal question but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions in order to clarify your initial question. If you have a new question, you must please open a new thread.

I am afraid that I am not allowed to refer you to a specific attorney, however I can suggest that you can locate a suitably qualified attorney in your area who will be able to assist you with your query at Find a Law Firm specialising in Divorce Law The website is 100% anonymous.

You'll need to speak to the lawyer directly about his/her charges as they vary depending on a number of factors. e.g. small firm / big firm, years of experience, etc ...

If my answer hasn't provided you with enough clarity regarding your initial question, please send me a REPLY with follow up questions so that I can continue to assist you in this same thread for as long as you need. Let me know if you need more advice - don't just rate my answer as "bad".

If my are HAPPY with my answer then please click one of the STAR ratings or the SMILEY FACES to rate my answer!

Good luck and best regards,

CaseLaw

CaseLaw
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney