Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
67955801

Pls i need help, 'my x and i have a 11month old baby, his

Customer Question

Good morning , pls i need help, 'my x and i have a 11month old baby, his sexually arassing me with pictures of his private parts and also being abusive on whatsup , i left him on the 28/12/2016 but the abuse has been going on for two years, he mastribates all the time and im scard not only for my little girl but also for my 7year old boy, he doesnt pay child support yet he pays R4000 for his son from his previous marrage . He took away my car which was a birtday pressant 2years ago pls i need help
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: South africa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No I did go to court and asked for a pritection order but left it because he said he will take everything away
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: All is in the message
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Shaie Zindel replied 7 months ago.
Good Morning - this is a typical example of abuse on various levels. You have to decide what is worse - his constant abuse or him withdrawing financial support. The law is designed to protect you in exactly these circumstances and the domestic violence courts were established to offer protection. I totally understand your fears - the withdrawal of financial support can be very scary. If you aren't sure what to do I would definitely suggest that you go and see an attorney before you make your decision. If you can't afford an attorney then I suggest you contact one of the Univsrsity Law Clinics - depending on where you live - Wits and UJ have excellent facilities to offer you support and guidance. Please google them for contact details. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist further and please remember to rate my service. Regards