South Africa Law

Get Your South African Law Questions Answered by Experts

South Africa Law

My sister was assaulted an abused by the husband,brother in

Customer Question
law an mother in law.First...
my sister was assaulted an abused by the husband,brother in law an mother in law.First the case was thrown out because 'THEY' say because of lack of evidence even though we had photos of in injuries plus j88.I phoned province and the case was re-opened.'THEY' appeared yestersday
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: in boksburg and was thrown out again because 'THEY' say she went back home.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: we dont know because the state prosecutor did even want to listen to her plus to show him to see in the evidence she has with her is the same in the file.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she has a p/o against 'THEM' but the husband still violated in,also has warrant of arrest against him but was arrested.He was also arrested on 1 OCT for unlicenced firearm ,He abuses her everyday,locks her out of the house,threw sand in the engine and turning the children against her.i personally think he is colluding with DAWN PARK police station because his chefs list of offences disappears.He even open up false charges against me and son in order for my sister to drop her chargers against 'THEM'
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: South Africa Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/13/2016
Lawyer: Freddie Lombard, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney

Hi there

Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.

What exactly do you want to know?

Barend B.
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant