South Africa Law

Get Your South African Law Questions Answered by Experts

South Africa Law

I would like to know more about road accident fund .i have a

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. What is your...
hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: i would like to know more about road accident fund .i have a brother who recently applied for it now the problem he had another accident which am not sure what happen so the same leg that was injured on prev acc was hurt n broken again , now he was wondering if he could apply for disability grant since he cannot work ?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: s.africa
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: am not sure bcoz his id was not with him at the time of the sec incident
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes can anyone without bank account apply for the RAF
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: South Africa Law
9/29/2016
Lawyer: WCLawyer, Attorney replied 1 year ago
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney

Hi there.

If you were in an accident involving a motor vehicle on a public road, then you can claim from the RAF. I would, however, recommend that you use the services of a specialised personal injury attorney. You can get information from www.lawyers.co.za or from your nearest law society. These types of attorneys normally fight your case for free and only gets paid if you are successful with your claim against the RAF. So I suggest that he find a specialised RAF attorney to verify if he has a case. It should not cost him anything.

WCLawyer
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney