How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Auxilium Your Own Question
Auxilium, Advocate
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 49
Experience:  Advocate of the High Court of South Africa
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Auxilium is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know if I have been blacklisted in the UAE. I have

Customer Question

I need to know if I have been blacklisted in the UAE.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I have been working in Dubai, but now back in South Africa
JA: Are we your first resource? And has anything been filed in court?
Customer: Yes you are and I do not know if anything has been filed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Auxilium replied 11 months ago.


I am not sure what kind of blacklisting you refer to, but for debts if there is any outstanding a police case would have been opened.

you can ask somebody to enquire at a police station with a copy of your passport and power of attorney on whether there is any outstanding debt cases opened against you

you can also contact *****@******.*** for assistance.

sorry I am not able to supply more info as my expertise are limited to South African Law.


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have nobody in the UAE to enquire on my behalf and secondly you have not answered my position in going to Saudi.
Expert:  Auxilium replied 11 months ago.

As Stated above I am an South African Law expert, not Saudi or Dubai. I merely gave you an pointer for help. I will therefor opt out of the question to enable you to seek advice from other South African law experts or Saudi Law experts. Regards