How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1364
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Divorce and custody JA: The Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

Divorce and custody
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a divorce degree both parties have equal custody rights to the kids hubby stays with the kids but wont allow me access or any visitation rights to my kids and . Can I fight for full custody cos hes got a child with another woman ? Im financially sound with proper accommodation and he pays for maintenance religiously without fail ?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Possibly will apply for increase of maintenance to be able to afford the kids the best lifestyle cos hes got lots of money and the kids have been spoiled to rto
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning So, just to confirm, you are saying that he is disregarding the court order that says joint custody and is treating it as if he has full custody and you have none.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer pls?
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.
Can you confirm that the above statement is correct? I will provide you with an answer after receiving your reply.