How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1356
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good day My name is***** ....I am currently the

Customer Question

Good day
My name is***** ....I am currently the MD of Sid Forman Pty Ltd to whom the above complaint was made.
It is only now apprx 3 years after the above that I see this complaint.
There seems to be incorrect statements and accusations....I would like to know how do I resolve the matter?
Kind regards
David Forman
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.Please can you provide me with a little bit more information as to the complaint? Is it a labour law matter? Or a civil matter?Awaiting your further information.RegardsCaseLaw