How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WCLawyer Your Own Question
WCLawyer, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 15603
Experience:  L.LB (UOVS)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
WCLawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a married wife with two kids. My husband is a flight

Customer Question

Hi im a married wife with two kids. My husband is a flight engineer which travels to drc four times per every year. I have last year found out hes been having an affair with one of the medics also from s.a. and they even arrange deployments to meet. Now recently I found out there is another girl from here in durban with her its worse because of he causes my husband to sleep over and causing financial straints and dificulties. My well being is affected for she is fully aware who I am and I dont know her physicall which is also dangerous for me and my kids.. Please help me with legal advice.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening.

Could you kindly be a little bit more specific on which aspect of your problem you want legal advice on? What are the questions foremost in your mind at the moment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what legal rights to I have over the sidechiks to stop the financial restraintsand seeing my husband
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

In other words, is there anything that you can do to prevent him from seeing them or them from seeing him?

Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Is that what you are asking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, the law only allows you to obtain an interdict to restrain other people from seeing you. You will not have the legal standing to bring an application to request and order that other people should stay away from your husband. He will be the only person with the legal capacity to bring such an application.

There is also no legal basis on which you can bring an application for an order that would restrict who your husband is allowed to see and who he is not allowed to see.

I know that this is probably not the answer that you have hoped for, however, I hope that you can still get some value out of it. I try my best to provide you with a legally sound and accurate answer and however much it pains me, it is not always good news. Trust me when I say that I wish I could provide you with a more optimistic answer. If you have follow up questions before you rate, feel free to ask them at no extra cost. If you are satisfied with the service, kindly rate it positively

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the law does not protect me against this girl who said shes going to give my husband a child which will cause more harm as we are in community of property because i am stupid for calling her asking she stops seeing him.
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am truly sorry, but I cannot quote law that does not exist. There truly is nothing that you can do from a legal viewpoint to break up that relationship.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Kindly do not forget to rate.