How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1364
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a consultancy/agency who can help us with questions

Customer Question

Is there a consultancy/agency who can help us with questions regarding immigrating to Namibia?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We would like to correspond with an expert who knows ways to immigrate or acquire permanent residency in Namibia. Also, can we buy property in Namibia? I have dual citizenship with South Africa and Australia. My husband only has Australian citizenship. Thank you.
Expert:  Barend B. replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I would suggest that you correspond with Marietha Bouwer Agencies (*****@******.***)
Tel : + 264 61 255710/1
Fax : + 264 61 255712

They have clarified queries on previous occasions.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask further questions.