How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1364
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to divorce my husband but he keep finding ways

Customer Question

I am trying to divorce my husband but he keep finding ways to delay the process. I have heard about article 65, is it true that I can use this article to get him to pay the money of my attorney because he is delaying the process? The financial settling has been done, only the parenting plan remains to be signed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question,

What is article 65? Where did you hear about this?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I heard about it from someone else who started divorce proceedings and the husband delayed the divorce process for 7 months.
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

I've never heard about article 65. Perhaps you can find out more information from your friend, and then I can explain in more detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. i have already paid R460, with no real help to me. good bye
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

If you're not happy, please contact Customer Support for a refund.

Expert:  WCLawyer replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning.

Would you consider allowing me to assist you? I think you are referring to Rule 58.