How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1361
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need copy of my Divorce Papers.

Customer Question

Need copy of my Divorce Papers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  CaseLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is a further information request so that I can provide you a proper answer to your legal question. Please continue in this same question thread.

Do you know which court you were divorced in? YES/NO

Do you know if the divorce was by consent paper or trial? CONSENT/TRIAL

Do you know the case number ***** was assigned to the case? YES/NO

Were you represented at all during the divorce? YES/NO

Do you know the exact date of the divorce, that it went through? YES/NO

Awaiting your further information.