South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

We are looking wording to draw up a resolution

Customer Question
We are looking for a...
We are looking for a wording to draw up a resolution for the sale of shares
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
7/13/2015
Lawyer: Mike Otis, Legal Advisor replied 3 years ago
Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Welcome, and thank you for your question. In order to enable me to assist, kindly provide further details:1. Please provide a general description of the transaction that you wish to conclude.2. When you refer to resolution, please elaborate - are there any restrictions contained in the company's memorandum of incorporation that would require a resolution authorising the sale of share? Or are you referring to the contract for the sale of shares?3. Is this a sale of existing shares or a new issue of shares?4. Are there any specific conditions attached to the proposed transaction?Regards,