How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barend B. Your Own Question
Barend B.
Barend B., Legal Consultant
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 1356
Experience:  BLC LLB (Pret) LLM (Augsburg)
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Barend B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No more I can supply

Customer Question

No more I can supply
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 2 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am in a Sectional Title building. Water has been leaking into my garage for some 5 years now. The Body Corp has spent R100 000 with Water Damage Services but they have not been able to solve the problem. The BC has now said it is my problem and I must pay. My problem now is to prove to them that the wall is not structual sound before they will do any - also the water leaking into the garage is grey water from the drains behind the wall. Please let me know who I can contact to enable them to visit me - I live in Cape Town City Bowl. Thanking you

This is a 3 building with three floor


Related South Africa Law Questions