South Africa Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I joined Global Travel Alliance 01/09/2016. After aggressive
Barend B.
Barend B., Master's Degree
Good day. I joined Global Travel Alliance 01/09/2016. After aggressive marketing and a promise of some kind of free vacation I decided to join. On the contract I signed up for the gold option, and bei… read more
Bert ,We also got caught by the Misrepresentations ,lies and
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
hi Bert ,We also got caught by the Misrepresentations ,lies and fraudulent methods of the direct marketing team employed by the co. I was shocked to see how many complaints there are on the internet o… read more
What is the legal margin which may be charged on implied
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
What is the legal margin which may be charged on implied profit on the remaining years of an agreement in the event of early cancellation, and do they have to prove the possible loss? I need to cancel… read more
Morning. We bought QVC points in 1998 and paid cash .
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Morning. We bought QVC points in 1998 and paid cash for them. the units were purchased in the name of a Trust. the membership fee has been paid for annually. 2015 is in arrears as the Trust is closing… read more
Hi We agreed to a one year member ship and then thought
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Hi We agreed to a one year member ship and then thought because we did not reniew it it is obvious that we do not want to be a member anymore the company begs to differ and holds us now responsible fo… read more
Please can u assist, we signed a contract with a travel company
JJ
JJ, Master's Degree
Please can u assist, we signed a contract with a travel company called GLobal TRavel Alliance in July 2003, we paid a deposit of R4489, and had to pay the difference over a period of years. We paid in… read more
WE WENT TO A PRESENTATION OF GLOBAL TRAVEL ALLIANCE AND DECIDED
Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
WE WENT TO A PRESENTATION OF GLOBAL TRAVEL ALLIANCE AND DECIDED TO JOIN THE GROUP ON 24 SEPTEMBER. WE HAD TO PAY A DEPOSIT OF R7560. A DOCUMENT FEE OF R499 AND THE FIRST YER AFFILIATION FEE OF R1065, … read more
Hello Mike. I had a look at a reply you gave a customer under
Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Hello Mike. I had a look at a reply you gave a customer under the question heading being: "I have a contract with Quality Vacation Club (QVC) taken out" I have some of my own concerns wrt the way that… read more
I was married in Namibia on 12 Jan 11. I signed a ANC in Dec
Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
I was married in Namibia on 12 Jan 11. I signed a ANC in Dec 1990 at a legal firm in Windhoek. Namibia became independent on 21 March 1991. Should I decide to divorce now which laws would be relevant … read more
Dear Sir/ Madam I have a query. My daughter used to go
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Dear Sir/ Madam I have a query. My daughter used to go for swimming lessons to an academy. We signed a member application form at the beginning which serves as an indemnity form as well as a contract.… read more
We signed up with Global Travel on 2011/11/06, paying a R8
Bert274
Bert274, Attorney
We signed up with Global Travel on 2011/11/06, paying a R8 958 deposit and our monthly premiums plus an annual premium just taken off now and want out of this. How do we go about it and are we likely … read more
Dear Law Experts If any consumer, who purchased holiday
Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Dear Law Experts If any consumer, who purchased holiday club membership points before the new CPA of April 2011, want to cancel their membership cause they do not want to be a member of the club any l… read more
Re: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX. Briefly, I signed an application
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Re: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX. Briefly, I signed an application for membership on the 4th Oct.'11 and requested cancellation on the 14th Oct. was refused citing a '5 day cooling off period' from date of signi… read more
what do u think about Premier Prooerty & Leisure membership
JP
JP, Bachelor
what do u think about Premier Prooerty & Leisure membership is it cham or misleading i have payed R2000.00 deposit i am considering to cancel is it posible… read more
I have also been very disappointed with what we supposedly
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
I have also been very disappointed with what we supposedly purchased when we signed up with World Travel International. Is this a scam company or not? WE have signed all the papers, so is there anythi… read more
Good day, Please be so kind as to assist me. I have signed
Mike Otis
Mike Otis, Legal Advisor
Good day, Please be so kind as to assist me. I have signed 1 years contract with Planet Fitness + - 7 years ago. I have ended this contract after the initial year, in writing handed into their offices… read more
Good Evening I have been working with my older brother in
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Good Evening I have been working with my older brother in a cc for 20 years. He owns 51%, I own 29%, two other recent members hold the balance. This business is a sales & distribution agent for a very… read more
More Ek en my vrou het n telefoon oproep van n VMS ontvang
JJ
JJ, Master's Degree
More Ek en my vrou het 'n telefoon oproep van n VMS ontvang dat on in n gelukkige trekking een van vier pryse gewen het. om die prys op te eis moet jy na die firma se kantoor gaan om die prys te ontva… read more