South Africa Law

Get your South African law questions answered by Experts

Can a parenting plan or a consent order override any violence…

Customer Question
can a parenting plan or...
can a parenting plan or a consent order override any violence restraining order
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: South Africa Law
5/19/2015
Lawyer: WCLawyer, Attorney replied 3 years ago
WCLawyer
WCLawyer, Attorney
Good day and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try and assist you today.
In order to provide you with the most accurate answer, I may have to ask you a lot of questions. This may seem tedious and irrelevant, but trust me, there is a reason for every question. So please be patient throughout the process and if it takes a little long for me to come back to you, it is probably because I am researching your answer. I hope that is okay.
Which came first: The parenting plan or the protection order?