How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Freddie Lombard Your Own Question
Freddie Lombard
Freddie Lombard, Attorney
Category: South Africa Law
Satisfied Customers: 2680
Experience:  Practicing attorney and conveyancer with 16 years post article experience.
Type Your South Africa Law Question Here...
Freddie Lombard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am currently a south African permanent resident with an ID.

Customer Question

Am currently a south African permanent resident with an ID. My wife and 2 kids came to join me on a temporary accompany permit about 3years ago. Their current permit expires in December this year. Please kindly advice me on what to do to renew their visas. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: South Africa Law
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon,
Thank you for your question. I will try to assist you in answering it today but please feel free to ask as many follow up questions as you like until you are 100% satisfied.
You will have to apply for an extension at the Department of Home Affairs or apply or permanent residence for them as well.
With all the changes in immigration law and policy, I would advice you to get the assistance of an agent to help with the applications.
You can find all the information needed on this site:
I hope this answered your question.
I know it will take an extra minute of your time to rate my service, but if you do not rate it, I do not get paid by the website so I would really appreciate it if you would be so kind as to rate my service positively. Feel free to ask further question here on this topic at no extra cost if you need more information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it possible that you give me contacts of immigration experts/agents who is competent enough to assist with the applications?
Expert:  Freddie Lombard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there
You can copy and paste this URL in your browser:
Please remember to rate my service.
Kind regards