Shaie Zindel
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Experience:  All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.
67955801

During what hours of the day do persons living in a complex

During what hours of the day do persons living in a complex have to tolerate noise created by building operations other than an emergency situation?

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Im still waiting for an answer from yourselves

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Hi There - in most complexes today the rules are Mon to Friday 08h00 to 17h00 Saturdays 08h00 to 13h00 and no work Sundays or public holidays.
Shaie Zindel, Attorney
Experience: All areas of commercial and contract Law - specialist in property advice.